Traditional foods for religious holidays from around the world.
We will be sampling dishes from 5 of the world’s religions including Islam, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, and an Indigenous American culture.
There are some interesting holidays at the end of March, plus the Vernal Equinox, from which we’ve culled a variety of treats. Many holiday dishes are unique to a geographical area and some holidays are only celebrated in certain countries so this will eclectic.
Menu for the “God, this is good!” Dinner: *BYOB
- Hindu – Kosambari Salad (India)
- Islam – Stuffed dumplings (Russia)
- Buddhist – Botamochi Rice Balls (Japan)
- Pueblo – Juniper Lamb Stew – Wild Sage Bread (N. America)
- Christian – Bailey’s Pots de Crème (Irish)
Bring a healthy appetite and adventurous taste buds! $55 per person.
Call (406) 926-2720 for more information.