Drawn to Food — 2 Comments

  1. I a late enrollee in the Drawn to Food class and wonder what is meant by transparency film and wet erase marker? I’m a watercolorist and have lots of supplies but these terms are unfamiliar. I have WC pencils but haven’t used them much. Thanks

    • I checked with our instructor, and neither of these are essential to the class, but she says they are handy things to have. Wet-erase markers are water-based and used on white-boards, and transparency film is the stuff you use for overhead projectors (maybe that should be past tense?). We have some wet-erase markers here that you can use for the class, if you’d like. Hope this helps.