Our kitchens are available for rent 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have three separate food preparation areas that can be reserved by the hour – two kitchens, and a separate area for food prep that doesn’t require cooking. They all share a cleaning room (3-bin sink, mop sink, and, at some point in the future, a dish washer) and refrigeration/freezer space. We also have storage space available for our cooks, and this rents by the square foot and by the month. In the future we will be adding a walk-in cooler.
<<Rental for events – cafe, kitchen 1, non-commercial uses, etc.>>
Our rates are reasonable, with discounted “rookie rates” for people getting started in the food business. If you are interested in using our commercial kitchens please call Anne at 406.926.2720
Our kitchens are designed and built for commercial use. Each has a 6-burner gas range/oven, and convection oven. Other equipment varies – see descriptions of the spaces.
In order to use our kitchens for commercial products you will need to
- submit an application to the health department for your use of the kitchen (we can supply a letter of intent and other necessary information)
- pass a health department inspection (we have the test & balance report that they will require)
- complete our application and sign a contract with us
- have sufficient insurance, with us as a named insured
- complete our orientation session
Our web site has a calendar that shows when the kitchens are booked or available, but we make reservations over the phone or in person. When you schedule a cooking session you should include sufficient time for cleaning.